The indications for composite core dental are wide-ranging and they can be used on any tooth to treat small cavities or to reconstruct completely destroyed or fractured teeth. They can also be used to modify the shape and length of teeth, as well as to close the black spaces that may appear after gum treatment.
Among its main advantages there are:
- Preservation of tooth structure
- Simplicity of use when performing dental reconstructions
- Time and cost savings as no laboratory costs are required
- They are very useful for repairing fractured teeth (dental composite overlay)
- They offer very natural results
But it is also an excellent treatment to solve different dental problems, helping:
- To restore teeth that have suffered from caries
- As aesthetics in young growing patients
- To repair fractures
- As provisional dental composite veneers
- To close gaps after periodontal (gum) treatment
- To close gaps between teeth (diastemas)
- To modify the shape of teeth
Undoubtedly, a treatment that will allow you to recover your best smile and in which the Eva Berroeta Dental Clinic is a specialist.
Would you like more information? Contact our team of professionals so that we can advise you individually. We want to know your case and offer you the best treatment.